Discuss problems you're having with your Tiko and the ways to solve them.
BY qcjym
I've already tried to do with with no password without success. @qcjym, can you confirm you had the page "not found" error and now you don't? Trying to understand if you are having the same issue exactly or not. No matter what I try, I can't get it to work. Literally, if you go to the backend, it just says "not found" on all WIT pages. Please confirm if you had that issue.
Tiko support sugested to format SD card wich I did and ended up with a "page not found" situation. You have to make sure that Tiko and router are both set to no password! I used a portable PC to reach Tiko's hotspot and my main PC to talk to my router, this avoid going back and forth between connections (tiko vs router)

jym
BY TheCovertZombie
When did you get it fixed. Tiko just told me they were having server errors and it works now. Maybe you just happened to fix it after the server issues were fixed?
I've already tried to do with with no password without success. @qcjym, can you confirm you had the page "not found" error and now you don't? Trying to understand if you are having the same issue exactly or not. No matter what I try, I can't get it to work. Literally, if you go to the backend, it just says "not found" on all WIT pages. Please confirm if you had that issue.
Tiko support sugested to format SD card wich I did and ended up with a "page not found" situation. You have to make sure that Tiko and router are both set to no password! I used a portable PC to reach Tiko's hotspot and my main PC to talk to my router, this avoid going back and forth between connections (tiko vs router)

jym
BY patdurst
After the past two days of "Not Found" for the WIT and trying every combination of recovery page processes (formatting SD), I received a note today from support about the servers. Good news, I turned on the Tiko printer and it connected, downloaded the software & firmware, and all is good now. Seems like their servers being offline was the root cause of this.
BY TheCovertZombie
This is fantastic news. Great to hear. Did you use your route with WPA2, Open network or a mobile hotspot?

If you router, what is your subnet range?
BY disruptek
I have a network with a non-standard address range, secured by WPA2.

I just power-cycled the Tiko and it successfully connected, re-installed the WIT, updated the firmware, and restored the SD card image.

Rest assured that this problem, at least, is now resolved for us all. ;)
BY FritzToch
Yay! Thank you for letting us know!
BY patdurst
This is fantastic news. Great to hear. Did you use your route with WPA2, Open network or a mobile hotspot?

Regarding the network configuration... yesterday (or the last recovery process i used), I had deleted the network profile, did not add a new network profile, then configured my router's guest 2.4ghz access point with SSID = Tiko-Recovery and WPA2 password (RecoverMyTiko). My router's network is 192.168.0.x

After receiving the news today from support stating the servers were back online, the only thing I did today was power up the Tiko printer and it spent 1-2 minutes downloading, rebooting, etc... I just waited for the Tiko hotspot to be ready, then verified everything was restored and started a test print.
BY TheCovertZombie
Fan Freaking Tastic. I will give this a shot when I get home. My network is 192.168.8.0, so that should be fine as well. I tried exactly what you did but I guess it was just because the server issues.

Regarding the network configuration... yesterday (or the last recovery process i used), I had deleted the network profile, did not add a new network profile, then configured my router's guest 2.4ghz access point with SSID = Tiko-Recovery and WPA2 password (RecoverMyTiko). My router's network is 192.168.0.x

After receiving the news today from support stating the servers were back online, the only thing I did today was power up the Tiko printer and it spent 1-2 minutes downloading, rebooting, etc... I just waited for the Tiko hotspot to be ready, then verified everything was restored and started a test print.
BY jbinion
Well,
Tried everything listed and then some. Nothing is fixed still. Looking at the log files it doesn't appear that my Tko is connecting to the internet regardless of what I configure any of my available phones/routers to.
Time for Support contact and I was really hoping this time it was fixed. :lol:
BY TheCovertZombie
Well,
Tried everything listed and then some. Nothing is fixed still. Looking at the log files it doesn't appear that my Tko is connecting to the internet regardless of what I configure any of my available phones/routers to.
Time for Support contact and I was really hoping this time it was fixed. :lol:
Well this is less encouraging. I will report back if I can get it to work when i'm home off work.