Discuss problems you're having with your Tiko and the ways to solve them.
BY JoeC
Is there anywhere else to get the recovery html file from? I have a Tiko that is totally useless at the moment.
Where is the recovery file? I don't see any download links anywhere?
Please download the attached recovery page if you need to access a broader range of options than the recovery page accessible from print.tiko/recovery.

Includes:
  • Add/Remove Network Profiles
    Collect Logs (downloads a .txt file)
    Force Update TAF (force update firmware)
    Recover WIT
    Format SD Card
    Heater Recalibration
BY JoeC
Please forgive me making several post in a row, but I know some forums won't allow downloads until a certain number of posts have been made, so I'm trying to see if that might be my problem with finding the download. :D
Is there anywhere else to get the recovery html file from? I have a Tiko that is totally useless at the moment.
Please download the attached recovery page if you need to access a broader range of options than the recovery page accessible from print.tiko/recovery.

Includes:
  • Add/Remove Network Profiles
    Collect Logs (downloads a .txt file)
    Force Update TAF (force update firmware)
    Recover WIT
    Format SD Card
    Heater Recalibration
BY JoeC
Well, after making 3 posts, the download still didn't show up, so I'm guessing that is not the issue.

Does anyone know how to recover from the 'not found' error from the Tiko?

Please forgive me making several post in a row, but I know some forums won't allow downloads until a certain number of posts have been made, so I'm trying to see if that might be my problem with finding the download. :D

BY qcjym
I have a copy of it but cannot download it here. If you realy need it, I can email it to you..
BY Pratyeka
I have a copy of it but cannot download it here. If you realy need it, I can email it to you..
I would greatly appreciate if you could post the recovery file on my forum. The link is in my signature.
BY JoeC
All I get from my Tiko is the 'not found' message, so I don't know if the file would help me or not. I will send my email in a private message to keep spammers from getting it.

I think I'm going to remove the controller and try to replace it with a ramps setup because I'm tired so messing with the crappy software on this thing.

I have another 3d printer, and it works great, so I won't be hurting too much if I completely screw the Tiko up.