Find out unique and better ways to create things with your Tiko.
After seeing that before/after, can hardly wait to get home from vacation, when my lead weights will have arrived so I can use Pratyeka's weight mounts. Looking forward to proper prints!
Pratyeka wrote:Don't it feel great? :ugeek:

:D
I'm having a problem with my prints coming out curved. I put some pictures below, I moved the print to a different spot on the print surface and the part is curved on a different side.
I also have a blobbing issue, at the beginning of a print it will make a big blob of plastic and then when it pauses while printing because of the layer wait time, it will let a bunch of filament out and form a blob on the print when it continues printing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have added 20 gr to each motors, so total is ~105 gr each
Because I was still having a little layer shift when printing large objects more than 100mm across.
Here is something I just printed that is maybe about 100mm or so. Not sure did not measure it, hung it right away with my screwdrivers.

Thingiverse link:Wiha 26190 7-piece Screwdriver Wall Mount

Thanks,
Al
Last edited by alfredjimenez on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
I still have a bad extrusion problem. I think the extruder motor may have problems it chitters a lot. When I take out the motor, the stem is full of black grease. I clean it and next time it is full of grease again. Also the motor gets really hot.

When I print large objects, it is printing fine but about 2/3s in to the print, it stops extruding but continues to move the print head for quite some time. If I push filament at the feed tube it starts to extrude again but by that time the print is ruined. Also the final layer is very stringy and brittle. At other times it just stops and retracts the print head as if it is out of filament but there is still filament in the tubes.

I have resolved my spool issues because I watch it and the spool is rotating and filament is fed into the extruder motor.

All this is why I suspect that I have a failing extruder motor(?).
alfredjimenez wrote:I still have a bad extrusion problem. I think the extruder motor may have problems it chitters a lot. When I take out the motor, the stem is full of black grease. I clean it and next time it is full of grease again. Also the motor gets really hot.

Same here.